Data Privacy and Data Protection
Our Data Privacy and Protection specialists advise clients on data protection matters in the context of local and GDPR requirements.
We advise on issues including:
- Establishment of databases
- Preparing data inventories, internal policies, notices and consent forms
- Drafting and revising contracts that relate to the sharing or transfer of data, both domestic and international
- Data use minimization, deletion, anonymization or destruction procedures.
- E-commerce, mobile offers and advertising in the digital environment, including online payment systems
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems and customer loyalty programs
- Data pooling and license management solutions
We also assist clients on breach prevention and notification, incident management, emergency action plans and security policies.