Restructuring & Insolvency
Bankruptcy, insolvency or consensual restructuring required quick actions to preserve and protect value in the business and to provide stability in the operations.
We advise debtors, administrators or creditors at all stages of the bankruptcy, insolvency or restructuring process including:
- Distressed M&A, investing and debt trading
- Negotiating agreements and repayment schedules.
- Company voluntary arrangements, administration, liquidation and receivership where company or individual assets are used to pay outstanding debts
- Credit risk management and support, swaps and safe harbor transactions
- Creditor composition and assignment agreements, schemes of arrangement and voluntary arrangements
- Debt financing
- Litigation and enforcement
- Out-of-court restructurings
- Independent advice to directors of distressed companies
- Insurance issues
- Employment, pensions and benefits advice